The roofing industry has transformed due to the advances found in roofing technology. Property owners are benefitting tremendously from these advances by receiving efficient and dependable roofing solutions. At Rowley Roofing & Construction, we believe it is important to be educated on the new advances found in roofing technology in order to make smart decisions when choosing roofing materials and contractors. Check below to learn some of the new improvements in roofing technology.
- Many homeowners are opting for laminate asphalt shingles as a substitute for conventional asphalt shingles because they are made to have multiple layers for added strength and durability.
- Fireproof roofing technology has been a successful innovation because it allows homeowners to have peace of mind when it comes to house fires. Our Frisco roofers can apply fireproof coatings to your roof to help weaken fires and eliminate the spreading of flames.
- The creation of polyurethane foam is a new form of insulation used on your roof to help protect against leaks and water damage. This foam material is applied to your roof before the installation of your roofing materials, such as shingles.
Improvements are being made every day to the roofing industry to increase the overall safety of your home or your place of business. If you are interested in learning more about the advances in roofing technology or you would like to schedule an appointment, contact us today at (972) 668-0919.
When homeowners suddenly realize they have a leaking roof, fear and panic can become overwhelming and make it difficult to determine how to handle the situation at hand. At Rowley Roofing & Construction, we believe it is best to educate our customers in case of an emergency so that when the unexpected happens, you are prepared. Your first step should always be to call our professional Frisco roofers to fix the situation in a timely and efficient manner. Below we discuss what you should do in the meantime before we arrive.
- After calling in an emergency roof repair to our company, you should try to minimize as much interior damage as possible. Homeowners should move furniture and valuable items into a room that is dry to prevent any future water damage. We recommend finding the wettest spot on your ceiling; this often creates a bulge, to create a small hole to release the trapped water to prevent more damage. Place a bucket below the new hole to capture the water.
- To help speed up the process when your roofer arrives, you can help locate the point of entry of the leak. This step could be difficult if it is raining outside or if your leak is on top of your home, which could be unsafe to check.
- Until your help arrives, we recommend maintaining the leak with items such as a tarp, roofing tape, or roofing cement.
Contact us at (972) 668-0919 to learn more.
At Rowley Roofing & Construction, our Frisco roofers believe that your roofing materials should be durable and affordable to ensure your family’s safety. We offer a wide selection of roofing materials to meet your desired budget and aesthetic, such as asphalt shingle, standing seam, stone coated metal, slate, tile, and more. Below we focus on the many benefits of asphalt shingle roofing.
Asphalt shingle roofs are in popular demand by homeowners due to their strong features and long lifespans. Asphalt shingles are designed to endure extreme winds and harsh temperatures, perfect for areas that are prone to hurricanes. Homeowners can expect a lifespan of 20 to 30 years for asphalt shingles, making it an excellent investment for your overall property.
Asphalt shingle roofs are great for environmentalists because asphalt is a great material to recycle. Roofers can recycle asphalt numerous times without it degrading.
- Reduced Energy Consumption
Many roofing manufacturers have upgraded their shingles to feature light deflecting properties to minimize the overall temperatures of your home that is often caused by the sun. This upgrade allows homeowners to benefit from reduced indoor cooling and heating, allowing you to save on your monthly electric bills.
If you are interested in an asphalt shingle roof, contact our company today at (972) 668-0919 to learn more about our roofing services.