In a previous blog post, we discussed harmful elements from the external environment that could endanger your roof. At Rowley Roofing, we strive to educate our clients on the importance of staying proactive to protect the overall structural integrity of your roof. Our company specializes in roofing installations and can provide you with helpful products and tips to preserve your roofing. Below we feature a few more natural elements that could harm your roof.
Ice & Snow
During the winter months, it is important to remove the ice and snow that accumulates on your roof and shingles. When snow freezes into your shingles, it can cause water to seep through your roof, harming the exterior and interior of your property.
The harsh ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause your roof to deteriorate. The sun has been known to dry out your shingles, causing them to become weak and fragile.
When heavy wind strikes your home, it can cause breakage of your roof shingles. When your shingles break or come off, rain and moisture can seep within your roof and home.
Contact our roofing contractors in Little Elm, TX, today at (972) 668-0919 with any questions you may have regarding our products and services.
When it comes to the roof over your head, it is important to have reliable roofing contractors in Little Elm, TX and the surrounding areas to ensure your safety. Rowley Roofing & Construction works hard to prove our commitment to our customers through our superior customer service and craftsmanship. Below we discuss vital services you should seek when looking for a roofing contractor.
- Choosing roofing contractors that offer a wide selection of roofing materials will enable you to find a material that matches your overall design and budget. We offer many different roofing supplies to ensure you find exactly what you are seeking.
- Our roofing company offers comprehensive roofing inspections to review your roof for signs of damage or weakness. This is a crucial component of your safety and maintaining your roof over the years.
- It is important to seek a company that provides a gallery of their work to ensure you are receiving quality craftsmanship. Our online gallery includes an extensive collection of our past projects that showcase our attention to detail.
We are always interested in speaking to new clients about our services and our company values. If you are interested in learning more about what sets us apart from the rest, contact us today at (972) 668-0919.
At Rowley Roofing & Construction, we offer residential and commercial clients a wide variety of roofing materials to best fit their needs. When it comes choosing a roofing material that is sure to give you a return on your investment, homeowners like to incorporate tile roofing for its durability and cost-effective features. Below we list the many benefits of tile roofing.
- Tile roofing is ideal for warm and cold climates, making it an easy choice for property owners.
- Concrete tile contains unique characteristics for ventilation and water-shedding.
- Tile roofing is available in a variety of colors and styles, making it easy for homeowners to achieve their desired aesthetic. Tile can be manufactured to be any color and any style. Whether you would like red Spanish inspired tile or brown Mediterranean tile, Rowley Roofing can help you have the design of your dreams.
- When homeowners choose clay tile for their roofing, they can have a peace of mind that their color choice is durable. Tile coloring is derived from natural resources found in the clay, making it able to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Property owners choose clay and concrete tile for durable features. Tile has been known to withstand harsh wind and weather. Also, tile roofing can withstand normal wear and tear and doesn’t require much maintenance.
Look to our roofing contractors in Little Elm, TX to help you choose your perfect roofing material that matches your desired style and budget. Contact us at (972) 668-0919 to schedule a consultation.